The Large Domestic Appliance and Small Domestic Appliance (LDA/SDA) sector has seen remarkable activity over the past 18 months. Since remote and hybrid working have become a new norm, more people than ever have been paying attention to the appliances that make their lives so much easier while spending increased time at home.
We’ve compiled a report of the most distinct trends within the LDA/SDA sector that have emerged in the last year and a half, while also looking ahead at how these trends will play out into the future.
- E-Commerce facilitated major market segment activity following the outbreak of COVID-19
- Convenience and comfort drove sales of products from freezers to coffee machines
- Google search demand grew across all SDA product categories
- There is a growing interest in energy efficient home appliances
Our Hatch data highlights some additional key trends regarding buying time:
- Browsing typically takes place during the afternoon, before converting to buying in the evening
- The majority of purchases are made within a 24 hour period
Like the data you see? It is only a small part of what we have prepared for you! Download the full report 👇🏻